1.10.2013

Birthday wishes for Miina's blog



Hey Miina!
Hope you have a fantastic birthday my lovely next door dormmate. Thank you for letting me crash in your dorm whenever. Keep up the doctor who love and keep up the good camera looks!
Lots of love
Mex
XXX

Miina Miina Mocha Miina…
You are an AMAZING roomie and I can’t wait to spend the next 2 years with you! You are one of the nicest people I know and I know it’s early but I LOVE YOU ALREADY <3 Have an amazing birthday.
LOVE HELLIE XXX

MIINA!!!
Happy happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are one of my favourite people at AC and definitely one of the kindest and sweetest. I am so glad we are in the same house and come and hang out in my dorm anytime! Hope you enjoy your special day. Keep smiling and wearing green tights!
LOVE YOU LOADS
Claire

Hey Miina!
Happy Birthday! You are one of the nicest and genuine person I have met at AC. You also are the best dorm neighbour.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Lots of LOVE
Giulia

Happy Birthday M-double I-n-a! Have a good one and keep it real!
Peace. Piers

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh you guyssss, this was the first birthday post I saw and you should've seen the look on my face :D thank youuuuuuu so much i love you guys!

    VastaaPoista